Thursday, March 22, 2012

Asthma

Asthma, truly I can't even spell it. It has the combination of letters that make my dyslexia go crazy. In the past two days I have looked up asthma symptoms & treatment so many times that I should be able to spell it perfectly now.  I still can't


It is the explanation of why you cough so hard.  I hope that you will outgrow it & that you will never ever remember coughing so hard that you broke the blood vessels in your sweet face and couldn't catch your breath.  I will never forget.  For right now you are on a ton of medicine and we go see an allergist next week to see what you are allergic too.  We are going to do our best to try and remove your triggers.  I am looking forward to you being all better.

I love you sweet prince, all the way to the moon & back.

No comments:

Post a Comment