Friday, April 20, 2012

Friendship

In life, you will meet many people.  Some will come into your hearts and stay there for a lifetime, others will travel through never to be heard from again.  I can assure you my loves, that everyone you meet will effect you in some way, big or small.

My very very favorite song is For Good, from Wicked.  It talks about friendship, and forgiveness. Most importantly how we all leave footprints on each others hearts - no matter how our story ends.

These beautiful ladies are my dearest friends.  In life, no matter where I go - I know that I will always have the love and support of all of them. 




At the top is Ms. Desiree.  She and I have been friends since high school.  You guys love to play with her beautiful children Peyton, Finn, and Piper.  Tommy, one day I am going to get her to teach you the Flashdance dance.  I know that you will be excellent at it.

Next comes Aunt Butter.  She is your Godmother bug.  She is a wise and kind soul, and I know that she will always give you the best advice.  Her smile can light up a room.  I am so glad that you will always have the benefit of her guidance.

Beside butter is Denise.  She is so funny, and so creative.  I used to love to just be near her to listen to her jokes, and witty sarcasm.

And then the beautiful Turley.  Turley is just majestic, her laughter is infectious.  I miss her hugs and witty humor.

I cannot wait to meet the friends that you will collect throughout life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment