Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Oh my Groceries!

Whenever something crazy happens, or I get frustrated I always say, "oh my gravy!"  I have said it forever, I can't remember where I got it from , although I think it may have been Rachel Ray.  Yesterday Elayna was playing in the dog water bowl (this is unfortunately a common pass time & much better than playing in the cat box), and Tommy saw her and said, "oh my groceries."  I laughed so hard.  I love you both so much.


As I was driving to work this morning I was thinking of how lucky we are.  I love that you guys are going to grow up in Rockville, where the scenery is made up of farms, sprawling landscapes, and wildlife.  We could not have chosen a better place for you to grow and thrive.  I got an estimate to have a fence put up, hopefully we will get new details soon, since someone is getting a swingset for his birthday!  Little do you know that while you were sleeping this Sunday Daddy & PaPaw put it under the house.  It will be so nice to have a swingset, we had one but the wind blew it down- twice.  By the second time it was not able to be repaired.

Your birthday party is getting closer & closer.  I am really excited & hope that all of your friends come, in this day and age not many people RSVP anymore, so fingers are crossed for a good turnout!

No comments:

Post a Comment