Monday, February 13, 2012

What a Weekend!

We had such a great time this weekend. I am so glad that your little lives are filled with so much happiness.


It started on Friday when we checked the mail, Tommy made a Valentines Day Card at school & mailed it home.  I cried like a baby.  I am so proud of you little man, you are 3 years old and already you are so smart.  I love you so much!



Then we went to church school, where your sweet friends gave you some birthday presents.  On Sunday we went to Magnvs' birthday party.  He is seven!  I cannot believe how big he is, it makes me realize that soon, too soon you will both be so big too.  I treasure every moment.

Elayna "teaching" with her screwdriver.  She has to have one because Tommy has one :)

At the bottom of Aunt Jessica's steps. There is so much history in her house, I love that you are a part of it.

Shea!


Aunt Jessica & Little Bug.

Shea and the birthday boy!


Aunt Jessica and Magnvus

Tommy, you were so excited about the pool table.  You loved to watch the balls go down the hole and then figure out where they were going to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment